Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tray bien

Last week I dropped off donations at my local Goodwill and decided to take a peak inside... boy am I glad I did.  I scored a lovely bamboo tray for a mere $1.99!  I pretty much love anything bamboo, and would love to own a vintage bamboo chandelier similar to this at some point.  I forgot to snap a before pic, but the tray was a light blonde color.  It needed some pizazz.

 So I spray painted it glossy orange and it became a super affordable chic piece to help further define our bar area.

These glasses are vintage and I heart them big time.  The decanter is actually a tequila bottle that was generously given to me on my NYC outing recently.  It is ridiculously solid and the stopper is handcrafted, no two being the same.  With the large "D" etched on the front it was destined to be mine.

Got to love breathing new life into cheap Goodwill pieces; REUSE!!

oxx Dion 

2 comments:

a penny for your thoughts...