Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Craving

Have you been to Etsy.com?  The amazing marketplace where you can purchase art, handmade wares and vintage... no?  Well you must check it out, yesterday!  I particularly love all the affordable art.  I am crushing on the seller thewheatfield.  Her work is whimsical and inspiring.  I love it in a kitchen, a kid's room, on a collage wall... anywhere you want a little splash of happy!


I am particularly loving this one.  And love what the artist says about it: 
"I absolutely love this quote by Emerson...so I decided to illustrate it! I made this painting with the intent of reminding others that life is for living... the air is for drinking! There is only NOW, so stop waiting, and start living!"  


oxx Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts...