Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bon Anno

Dear friends, 
It is with a new year that I start this fresh journey of my life.  It already feels like home here and I look forward to visiting often.  
I absolutely adore New Years Eve and always have.  Now I am not a sequins and feathers kinda gal, but at the end of the old year anything goes!  I instantly crave shimmer and bubbly, which leads me to the first goodie I will share: Cristalino Brut Rose Cava.  If you haven't already indulged you simply must.  It was ranked as one of Wine Spectator's best values and it truly doesn't disappoint.  Their brut isn't too shabby either; we floated pomegranate seeds in it for thanksgiving and it was delish.  At under $10 a bottle (6.99 in my neck 'o the woods) it is do-able anytime.  Champagne Wednesday anyone?




"What 'is' a cocktail dress?  
Something to spill cocktails on."

-William Powell & Jean Arthur

oxx Dion


image credit: first photo blogger's own, second image Roxanne Lowit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts...