Monday, January 10, 2011

The L Family

There are times when I can't possibly envision our tight little family trio expanding beyond just us three.  Ok four if you count Smalls but I'm not referring to four legged and furry children right now, he will get his own post at some point.  Then I visit the L family.  And I love every minute of the joyful chaos.  Three kids (and two fur babies) is definitely more than I'm used to.  But every time I'm around them I love the energy.  It's never lonely.  There's always something happening.  And as full as their plate is, they are so full of life.  I had the honor of taking their portraits at the end of last year, with the intention of yielding something holiday card worthy.  Since they are so busy and it was fah-reezing out we were short on time, but the kids were amazing and the light was simply gorgeous.  


The two that made the card.

Love the light and the kid's candid faces.

So awesome the way G was able to sneak holding her older bro's finger.  Not an easy feat to get a young teenage boy to agree to.

This is by far my favorite shot of the day.  These lovely people are amazing friends and phenomenal parents.  Their marriage is inspiring.  They are the kind of people you feel blessed to have in your circle.




Thanks L family, I always love documenting you!

oxx Dion

PS I changed the comment setting so now it should be easy for anyone to do so.  So one of the handful of you reading this, pipe up! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts...