Friday, January 21, 2011

hibernate

My little dude has called me mama bear for awhile now, and it melts my heart every stinkin' time.  The surname has stuck and now we are a family of bears... daddy bear, mama bear, Triston bear, and Smalls bear.  On this chilly Friday afternoon we decided to build a cave and hibernate in true bear fashion.  


 We draped heavy blankets over our dinning table, then piled in soft blankets and pillows for coziness and warmth.  A stack of books, a pair of flashlights and we were set.

  Ready for me to come play.

 Seriously mom those books aren't going to read themselves.

 Smalls bear, official cave mascot.

 Currently infatuated with flashlights.

 My current infatuation.


Photo by Triston Bear.

If it weren't for the fact that the food in our kitchen is wooden, we might never leave.

oxx Dion



No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts...